Open to all civil servants, we are looking for examples of outstanding teams or individuals who have innovated, impressed and made a difference in their area over the past 12 months.
Nominations will be considered against award-specific criteria as well as the following elements:
- Promotion or demonstration of the core values and behaviours set out in the Civil Service Code: has the nominee acted (where relevant) with integrity, honesty, objectivity and impartiality?
- Measurable benefits: does the nomination provide evidence that the project or programme is having a tangible effect?
- Working in partnership: has the nominee introduced effective joint-working arrangements that bring together colleagues from multiple teams, departments or other internal or external organisations
- Sustainability: will the initiative/practice described leave a lasting legacy and can it be replicated across government?
- Inclusion: has the nominee been inclusive, engaging the individual strengths, talents and experiences of teams and considered all groups of customers, service users, audiences or stakeholders in developing solutions?
- Innovative: has the nominee used innovative approaches and made the best use of the technology available, resulting in a step up from business as usual and real benefits to end users?
- Impact: has the nominee made an impact beyond their immediate team/business area/department